Manuscripts should be submitted in Microsoft Word.
Use a normal, plain font (e.g., 12-point Times Roman, 1.5 lines) for text.
Use italics for Hindi or Sanskrit words.
For headings (Running, Font size 14, Bold), subheadings (Running, Font size 12, Bold) and sub sub headings (Font size 12, Italics).
use the table function, not spreadsheets, to make tables.
Save your file in docx format (Word 2007 or higher) or doc format (older word versions-less prefered).
Cover letter, Title page, Abstract and Keywords, Introduction all should start from a new page.Do not give any section breaks from your side, use ENTER/RETURN key for moving to next paragraph
Important- Kindly read the Reference section and Table Section carefully.
All authors must check their manuscript for plagiarism.
Cover letter OR Email description
A cover or an email should be sent separately at the time of manuscript submission stating briefly the type of research and why the conclusion is important scientifically. It should include information on the corresponding author (the corresponding author's name, affiliation and address, telephone/fax numbers, and e-mail address).
Title page (Do not write in Capital letters-NO CAPS)
The first page must be the title page of the manuscript and should start with title of the manuscript (Title Case) in Times New Roman, Font size-16, bold face followed by name(s) of author (s) in Agency FB, Font size 16 with their affiliation and mailing address in Times New Roman, Font size-10. Arrange author/coauthor affiliation in separate lines with a superscript number. Please indicate the corresponding author with an asterisk (*) on the right side. The corresponding author information must be included as a footnote on the first page.
Abstract (ALL CAPS Heading- Times New Roman, Font size
An abstract comprising of not more than 250 words with factual information is required. The abstract should state the purpose of the research, primary results and major conclusions. An abstract is often presented separately from the article on a separate page after title page. There are no references cited in the abstract, also, non-standard or uncommon abbreviations should be avoided, but if essential they must be defined at their first mention in the abstract itself (Times New Roman, Font size-12).
Keywords (ALL CAPS Heading- Times New Roman, Font
Immediately after the abstract, provide a maximum of 5 keywords, and avoid any general and plural terms and multiple concepts (for example, 'and', 'of'). Do not use abbreviations; if any, use abbreviations firmly established in the field. These keywords will be used for indexing purposes (Times New Roman, Font size-12).
Introduction (ALL CAPS Heading- Times New Roman, Font
Aims and Objectives
Abstract writing is followed by a brief introduction on the research being carried out clearly stating the aims and objectives of the same. Kindly use a small but informative introduction related to topic (Times New Roman, Font size-12).
Materials and Methods /Experimental (ALL CAPS Heading-
Times New Roman, Font size 14)
This section includes all the experimental designs, procedures and data related to the experimental work done.
Results and Discussion (ALL CAPS Heading- Times New Roman, Font size 14)
(ALL CAPS Heading- Times New Roman, Font size 14)
A brief conclusion is a must for manuscript clearly stating the outcome and importance of the research work mentioned in the manuscript. It can also state the improvement in methods, if any in comparison to some older methods published in the past.
Ethical Committee Certificate
(ALL CAPS Heading- Times New Roman, Font size 14)
1. All reference are written and numbered in a separate REFERENCE section at the end of the manuscript.
2. First, click on automatic numbering and then start writing your references. The number must be selected as 1., 2., 3.,...
3. We use APA style for writing references, some examples are given below.
4. All the reference numbers are mentioned in the same order
in the concerned paragraph/s and as a superscript. Indicate
references by Arabic number(s) in line with the
text and before full-stop or period.
Example: '..... as demonstrated3,6. Barnaby and Jones8 obtained a different result ....'
5. In the main text do not give space between text and reference numbers.
6. If the reference is ending near a full stop then first write reference number and then a full stop.
7. Similarly, for reference have a punctuation mark like comma then first write reference number and then punctuation mark.
If there are more than two reference nos. then one can mention it by using hyphen. for example1-3, for reference no. 1, 2, 3.
Examples for point 5, 6, 7: The research shows that analgesics may sometimes12-16 be use for reliving pain17.
Reference to a Journal publication (APA Style):
1. Perl, E. R. (2007). Ideas about pain, a historical view. Nature Reviews Neuroscience, 8(1), 71-80.
2. Sabatowski, R., Schafer, D., Kasper, S. M., Brunsch, H., & Radbruch, L. (2004). Pain treatment: a historical overview. Current pharmaceutical design, 10(7), 701-716.
3. Strassels, S. A., Chen, C., & Carr, D. B. (2002). Postoperative analgesia: economics, resource use, and patient satisfaction in an urban teaching hospital. Anesthesia & Analgesia, 94(1), 130-137.
Reference to a book
1. Li, J. J. (2011). Name Reactions in Heterocyclic Chemistry II (Vol. 6). John Wiley & Sons.
2. Kruiswijk, E., & Plagens, A. (2005). The Comprehensive E-book of named organic reactions and their mechanisms. Chemical Bookstore.
1. *All tables must be prepared using Table tool.
2. Use Times New Roman, Font size 10 for preparation of table. The parameter heading must be Bold face in Columns and Rows.
3.Each table must have a heading and, if possible, a footnote below the table body, describing the various parameters briefly.
Example: The table must be written as for example Table 1 (BOLD, FONT 10, Times New Roman) "Description (NO BOLD FONT 10, Times New Roman)"
4. After preparation remove all vertical lines and keep only horizontal lines on top, bottom and in between.
5. All the tables must be numbered consecutively in accordance with their appearance in the text.
6. Tables must appear on separate pages after references.
7. Mentions all the table numbers in the concerned paragraphs. Example- As seeen in Table 1........, The results of the study are given in Table 2
Figures must appear on separate pages after tables. Number figures consecutively in accordance with their appearance in the text. Each figure must bear a heading immediately after the figure number. All figures should be submitted in TIF, JPEG format with high resolution. Good quality figures are necessary for the purpose of publications. Please submit high resolution figures in advance to avoid any delay in submission.
1. The figure must be written as for example Figure 1 (BOLD, FONT 10, Times New Roman) "Description(NO BOLD, FONT 10, Times New Roman) and BELOW the image, figure or graph"
2. Mentions all the table numbers in the concerned paragraphs. Example- As per Figure 1....., The details are discussed in Graph/ Image 2
1. Check headings and subheadings-Font Size, CAPS/ Running
2. Table numbers with headings and the same number in the concerned paragraph.
3. Figure numbers with headings and the same number in the concerned paragraph.
4. Provide Reference numbers in REFERENCE Section and in concerned text/ sentence as superscript number.
5. Ethical Committee Approval Number for Clinical Studies.
For rapid publication kindly provide the manuscript as instructed above in instructions for authors.